- Dr Keji Zhao was the 2017 SCBA Presidential Award winner
CTCF and cellular heterogeneity
Gang Ren & Keji Zhao
Cell & Bioscience 2019 9:83
- Dr Dihua Yu gave the Tsai Fan Yu Legacy Lecture at the 2017 SCBA biennial meeting
Suppressing immunotherapy by organ-specific tumor microenvironments - What is in the brain? Chenyu Zhang; Dihua Yu
Cell & Bioscience 9:82
- Dr. Wei Yang was the 2015 SCBA Presidential Award winner
A new paradigm of DNA synthesis: three-metal-ion catalysis
Wei Yang Peter J. Weng and Yang Gao
Cell & Bioscience 2016 6:51
This thematic issue of Cell & Bioscience highlights review articles by Sophia Y. Tsai and Ming-Jer Tsai’s research team on roles of COUP-TFII in tumor progression and metastasis and by Hui-Kuan Lin and his colleagues on posttranslational regulation of Akt in human cancer.
COUP-TFII and AKT are cancer targets pursued by SCBA award winners
Jim Hu and Xiao-Fan Wang
Cell & Bioscience 2014 4:57
- Drs. Sophia Tsai and Ming-Jer Tsai were the 2013 SCBA Lifetime Achievement Award winners.
The critical roles of COUP-TFII in tumor progression and metastasis
Jun Qin, Sophia Y Tsai and Ming-Jer Tsai
Cell & Bioscience 2014 4:58
- Dr. Hui-Kuan Lin was the 2013 SCBA Outstanding Young Investigator Award winner.
Posttranslational regulation of Akt in human cancer
Chia-Hsin Chan, Ukhyun Jo, Abraham Kohrman, Abdol Hossein Rezaeian, Ping-Chieh Chou, Christopher Logothetis and Hui-Kuan Lin
Cell & Bioscience 2014 4:59
Cell & Bioscience highlights review articles by Mien-Chie Hung on EGFR biology and Yingzi Yang on Wnt signaling.
Epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) biology and Wnt developmental signaling highlight research endeavors of SCBA award winners
Cell & Bioscience 2012 2:12
- Dr. Mien-Chie Hung was the 2011 SCBA Presidential Award winner
Nuclear functions and subcellular trafficking mechanisms of the epidermal growth factor receptor family
Ying-Nai Wang and Mien-Chie Hung
Cell & Bioscience 2012 2:13
- Dr. Yingzi Yang was the 2011 SCBA Outstanding Young Investigator Award winner
Wnt signaling in development and disease
Cell & Bioscience 2012 2:14